Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"40 Seconds, 40 Pics" Video


 While an old dance friend and I were catching up at "La Lotería" Exhibit in the Brooklyn Observatory, we were kindly interrupted by another attendee who offered to take pictures of us. She said that she loved taking pictures, so we gave her the honor of catching our moment (reunions are always nice!). She was everything you'd imagine a fashion photographer to be! The only problem is that she took approximately 40 "snapshots" in video taking mode. However, where there's a will, there's a way, so why not share these shots in picture taking view?



 Thanks to La iPhone, here are some of my favorite screen shots I took to create a few stills





   




Hope you enjoyed my "pics", I have plenty more from the exhibit and my fun filled weekend
to share later this week once I finish editing.

Thanks for looking!
Besos, Beijos, Filakia, MUAH!

Love,
Lisa xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone