Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fun Find for Salseras!



Tell the boys to keep the hand towels in their back pockets for us, we have additional things to worry about, like the upkeep of our lips and running eye make-up from all of that fun salsa dancing!

Olga Ayala is at it again! As many of you know by now, I'm a huge fan of her work and I just saw this handcrafted "Salsera" pocket mirror in her etsy store. Of course this made me think about more than 50% of my fabulous amigas who you can find occupying the salsa scenes of NYC weekly!

Olga is so incredibly talented (multi-talented I should add), and she puts a lot of work and passion into her products. This mirror is handcrafted and made of polymer clay. Check out the details on the design and colors! Olga also makes beautiful and unique jewelry that will really have you stand out in a crowd; I love one of a kind fashions!

Click on the image below to be lead to the fabulous shop filled with hand crafted jewelry, home decor, Puerto Rican, Latin & Salsa inspired products!



Thanks for checking out this find and I hope you all have a great weekend!

Besos, Beijos, Filakia, MUAH!

Love,

Lisa xo
Twitter: Fab_Chitating