Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beauty Beats the Beast, Numero V: The Many Ways to Enjoy the After Party like a Fab Chick



I recently typed about one of my favorite neutral colors, After Party, from Fab Chick by Harlem Diamond. Since I will be giving this color away later this week (an extra one, slow.your.roll. I'm keeping mine) I figured now would be a good time as any to show you the different ways I've been using this non-color color, as promised in a previous post. After Party is a whitish/gray color that looks great alone or as a base. I don't have the best hands for modeling, or the best camera for photos, so now that my disclaimer is out there I'll say, enjoy the ideas and it looks much better in person!




After Party from Fab Chick by Harlem Diamonds



"Electric Graffiti" crackle polish by Icing over Fab Chick's After Party. I had a hard time finding a base for this neon pink crackle polish, After Party is perfect with it, says the girl with 47 nail polish colors.




"Broken Glass" crackle polish by Icing over "After Party" by Fab Chick




"Shatter" crackle polish by Icing over "After Party" by Fab Chick. I like it. It looks like a cow...not really, but kinds sorta.




"Kaleidoscope" glitter polish by Wet n' Wild over, you guessed it, "After Party" from Fab Chick by Harlem Diamond (Ha, ha! Betcha didn't see that last part coming!)




"Shatter" by Icing over "Kaleidoscope" by Wet n' Wild, insert breath over "After Party" by Fab Chick. The Glittery Cow, lol.

I will be posting the details of the giveaway by midnight tonight. The giveaway will be for Fab Chick by Harlem Diamond After Party and Glitz and Glam glitter.  So if you love look #1 and look #5, stay tuned because I'm so excited to be offering it to one of you!

Thanks for reading!

Besos, Beijos, Filakia, MUAH!

Love,

Lisa xo